An affordable gift every month is the very best way to support the work of the Rainforest 4 Foundation. This allows us to plan our projects with greater certainty and achieve great outcomes on a regular basis. All donations over $2 are tax-deductible, and updates on the impact you have made are published on our BLOG and shared with you by email. Save the Daintree Rainforest from development for as little as $5 per month.
We've provided answers to the most frequently asked questions about recurring gifts.
When will I get a receipt?
We will email or post a receipt to you once a year in the third week of July. The receipt will account for all the monthly donations you have made in the previous financial year (July to June).
Are my donations tax-deductible?
Yes, donations over $2 are tax deductible for Australians.
How can I make changes to my monthly gift?
You can amend your donations at any time. We understand people’s circumstances change and that you may wish to increase or decrease the amount you donate, pause, or cancel your monthly gift.
To request a change to your monthly gift, please contact us, and provide your full name, phone number, and email address. Please email [email protected] or call (02) 8005 6995 during office hours. We will respond to your request within three working days. Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Recurring Giving Service Agreement
Your rights and responsibilities
You agree that:
- By giving your details you are authorising and requesting the Rainforest 4 Foundation to arrange funds to be debited from your account at the financial institution identified. All details of the accounts to be debited have been supplied in the online form.
- You will ensure there are sufficient funds available for the debit of your credit card each month.
- You will advise us of the details of any change in your Credit Card details including any new expiry dates.
- If you wish to stop or defer one of your contributions you must notify us in writing at least five (5) business days before the next scheduled debit.
- We will provide you with the opportunity to alter the terms of your debit arrangement by providing you with a supporter number and login details for rainforest4.org where you can manage any increase, decrease, or cancelation of your debit arrangement.
- You can also change the arrangements by contacting us at (02) 8005 6995 or by email to [email protected].
- We will provide you with updates on the outcomes achieved for rainforest conservation through your donation.
- Keep your personal information confidential.
- Debit your Credit Card monthly on the date of signing this agreement.
- Reattempt any unsuccessful Credit Card transactions at 3, 5, and 7 days after the original drawing date.
- Give you ten days’ notice of any change in the terms of this debit agreement.
- In July of each year, issue you with a receipt for your tax-deductible donations for the previous 12 months.
The Rainforest 4 Foundation is registered with the Australian Government as a Company Limited by Guarantee (a non-profit organisation) and with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission. We are committed to collaborating with like-minded organisations and our principal partner is Mullum Seed Inc. All donations are tax-deductible and are received into the Bunya Sustainability Fund managed by Mullum Seed. The Bunya Fund is a gift fund listed on the Register of Environmental Organisations under item 6.1.1 of subsection 30-55 (1) of the Income Tax Assessment Act of 1997. Donations are tax-deductible.